WHO SHOULD APPLY. If you are questioning the goals and methods that you have or are using, then THE MIRROR is ideal for you to re-evaluate and confirm your personal values are aligned with what you are doing and making at work.
- If you are in a period of limbo,
- if you are in transition,
- if you have just come out of something or are about to head into a new phase, DK’s online programmes could be a good course for you.
- If you have been through some difficulty or a change,
- Or something has pushed you to question your own goals, vision, mission and values, then this series is an excellent tool.
SCHEDULE. Posts will be sent weekly. Each week’s is designed to be complete-able within 20 minutes. These are sequenced to help you discover with clarity the pop that makes you very much you, and only you.
What people are saying about DK’s programs
HERE ARE A FEW testimonials from guests of SELF and THE MIRROR in 2014-2016.
- It’s a unique project and it’s pretty special. If you’ve been looking for some structure or accountability in your writing—and supportive community in very small groups, this could be for you. Dipika is a compassionate leader, and offers some accessible assignments that are helping to shift my writing lens. I love it. —MH, 2014
- Warmly recommend it. –SG, 2014
- [This] motivated me more to do what I wanna really do and kick some a**… Thank you, DK! —JH, 2016
How do I apply?
CURRENTLY we are taking applications for the programmes listed below. To apply, send us a short note through the form below. All you have to do is answer this question:
Tell us in 400 words or less what appeals to you about joining THE MIRROR, and what you hope to get from it.