Postmodern Nomads, a salon online
1 MarchUSD5 – USD7
Sourced from Culture360: In 1996 Michael Haerdter of Berlin’s Künstlerhaus Bethanien called artists ‘post-modern nomads’ or ‘wanderers between cultures’.
Migrating artists, he said, ‘belong with the many transcultural messengers of a world whose keywords are nomadism and globalism.’
- Read more about the online programme at this post.
- Sliding scale of USD $5-7/week.
- No application.
- Become a member to take part. Here’s how. Subscribe to S P A C E at this page to be a part of this.
- Orientation Day is March 1. More from there, for registering guests.
- First prompt will be shared in S P A C E, on the first Tuesday in March, and Tuesdays at 7AM USEST from that point on.
- You’ll also get links each week for a free download of that week’s issue of our digital zine, S P A C E.
In 2019, DK are making more and better S P A C E