TIME IS YOUR MOST valuable asset.
Steer your course into the future knowing what it is that matters.
Forget what ‘they’ say. THE MIRROR is for helping you discover and listen to you. You don’t need anyone else to spell it out, but here it is: no one is going to regret it more if you don’t do the work than you. Did you read that article that went viral, a while ago? ‘Top 5 Regrets of the Dying’? > DK’s next online workshop is THE MIRROR. The unique reflection workshop THE MIRROR will give you a chance to discover your way to fresh, revealing insights. On you: the inner motivations that are moving you towards your goals, your dreams, and your heart’s desires.
‘Round THE MIRROR
WHO SHOULD APPLY. If you are questioning the goals and methods that you have or are using, then THE MIRROR is ideal for you to re-evaluate and confirm your personal values are aligned with what you are doing and making at work.
- If you are in a period of limbo,
- if you are in transition,
- if you have just come out of something or are about to head into a new phase, THE MIRROR is a good course for you.
- If you have been through some difficulty or a change,
- or something has pushed you to question your own goals, vision, mission and values, then THE MIRROR is an excellent tool.
SCHEDULE. Posts will be sent weekly. Each week’s is designed to be complete-able within 20 minutes. These are sequenced to help you discover with clarity the pop that makes you very much you, and only you. You will be invited to share also in selected pages of our concurrent conversations going on in very small circles in Design Kompany’s protected-page forums.
What people are saying about DK’s programs
HERE ARE A FEW testimonials from guests of SELF and THE MIRROR in 2014-2016.
- My writerly friends (those who do so publicly and privately), I’ve been participating in Dipika Kohli’s CoJournal project since just before the new year (2014). It’s a unique project and it’s pretty special. If you’ve been looking for some structure or accountability in your writing – and supportive community in very small groups, this could be for you. Dipika is a compassionate leader and offers some accessible assignments that are helping to shift my writing lens. I love it.”—MH, 2014
- “I am writing because I wanted to thank you all for sharing ideas and memoirs, I am very much impressed and really enjoyed the workshop [SELF]. I’ve been working on my writing, and finished one short story which I feel so happy after I finished writing it (it’s in Thai.) I’m working on its English version pretty soon and will send to you all for the feedback. Bottom line is I’m happy to let you know that I’ve somehow overcome my fear of writing, though there’re times when I got stuck with the stories, get distracted, or feel like it’s not good enough – if it was before, I was just going to give up. Now, I feel it challenged me and I find writing more enjoyable. Most importantly, I feel like my writing is getting better too.” –JL, Guest at ‘SELF’, 2014
- “I love the space you are creating and holding around the world for deep thought and unusual connection.” —KA, 2017
- “Astonished…” –B, 2018
- “Your touch is really delicate and modern. Quite lovely.” —PP, 2007
- “Thanks so much for the feedback, Dipika.” —M, 2018
- “Meeting so many kinds of people at different walks of life was inspiring, because people who show up, I call this ‘self-selection’, are the sorts of people who are looking to explore and get to know others interested in also exploring. Making oneself available to come to an event that seemed to hint at others also taking a chance on trying new things did something very important. It showed me that the barriers to me doing what I want to do creatively start right here, with myself. A skeptic inside fights the opportunities that arise. I joined a writers’ group, and then your workshop… It motivates me, makes me feel like I am part of something great,” —D, Guest at ‘SELF’, 2015
- “Thank you for the opportunity.’ –F, 2018
- “I was invited to participate in the last cohort (yes, I had to be *invited*, it wasn’t a given that I’d be privy to it,) and wow, did I enjoy the conversations. So much learning and fresh insights from strangers, old and new friends. If you think you can use some ‘seeing anew’—gaining new perspectives, noticing new sights, becoming aware your blind spots, this might be just what you need.” —AM, 2018
- “Warmly recommend it.”–SG,2014
- “[This] motivated me more to do what I wanna really do and kick some a**… Thank you, Dipika! —JH, 2016
How do I join THE MIRROR?
TWO STEPS to register.
- Apply through the form just below. By invitation only.
- Make you payment to confirm your spot. Workshop fee for the 12-step eWorkshop MIRROR 2018 is USD 585, as of January 2019. Details on how to make a payment to register will be shared by email to select candidates only.