WELCOME. Our program SELF is coming to real life space this month. We’ll be hosting on two evenings in Ha Noi.
18 & 25 May 2017
Register here >
P A S T
Palo Alto, 2014
Design thinking, enterpreneurship
‘What is SELF?’
FOCUS. Time. Self.
Make a space for all three.
Introducing SELF. A short real-life workshop to uncover:
- who you are,
- what it is that most matters to you,
- what you were born to do.
Based on 10 years’ experience in brand identity design, this ‘best-of’ toolkit gives you a straightforward way to uncover the story of You. That means, letting go of what others think (or what you think they think), and walking your way, week over week, towards more clarity about your own personal narrative. We are what we tell ourselves we are, aren’t we? That is the philosophy. Spelling it out for ourselves is the big work. The work we like to call ‘N+1.’ Hashtags? Oh, let’s see. Maybe these: #selfworkshop #selfawareness #showingup #selfreflection
TIME. What if you really made time to carve a space to focus on you? Through writing as a way towards reflection. Even better, what if that could be a shared experience? SELF makes exactly that kind of a space.
What people are saying
HERE ARE A FEW testimonials from past guests in our programmes…
- Thanks for the support! Wouldn’t be doing this without you. —JP
- Warmest thanks for your relentless spark. —EM
- These new “twists” on life, I believe, have come as a result of participating in this wonderful group, reading and sharing one another’s precious details of life. Thank you again! —HY
- There is indeed something special and motivating about knowing that someone is listening to you and will probably respond soon. —CE
- I have felt that my writing has grown and that this has been an overall positive experience for me. I’ve enjoyed reading everyone’s writing and I’ve enjoyed sharing my own on this great platform. —LP
- It’s a unique project and it’s pretty special. If you’ve been looking for some structure or accountability in your writing—and supportive community in very small groups, this could be for you… a compassionate leader… offers some accessible assignments that are helping to shift my writing lens. I love it. —MH
- Warmly recommend it. –SG
- Talking to you is really helping me process, because you’re someone else, and usually I get so focused on what I think about things I lose the perspective of an outside opinion. This is raising a lot of new questions for me, too… I feel more aware. —EKV
- Meeting you motivated me more to do what I wanna really do and kick some a**… Thank you, DK! —JH
Do I need writing experience?
Is there an application?
Can I ask you a question?
Yes. Submit it through the form on this application page.
Is this going to be confidential?
‘When does this start?’
See the events scheduled for Ha Noi on our calendar page. Or scroll down to see what’s coming up.
Is there a fee?
How does it work?
You’ll get a pre-start questionnaire and we’ll host you in a guided, prompt-led workshop on the day itself, in real life. Following up with a customized report of what we heard from you to be your Self Concept.