As of July 2018, our programmes will be closed-invitation.
We are gathering people in very small circles to create spaces for dialogue and learning.
‘Deep thought, unusual connection’:
What people are saying about DK’s programs
HERE ARE A FEW testimonials from guests of The Cojournal Project, SELF and THE MIRROR in 2014-2018.
- “My writerly friends (those who do so publicly and privately), I’ve been participating in Dipika Kohli’s CoJournal project since just before the new year (2014). It’s a unique project and it’s pretty special. If you’ve been looking for some structure or accountability in your writing – and supportive community in very small groups, this could be for you. Dipika is a compassionate leader and offers some accessible assignments that are helping to shift my writing lens. I love it.”—MH, 2014
- “I am writing because I wanted to thank you all for sharing ideas and memoirs, I am very much impressed and really enjoyed the workshop [SELF]. I’ve been working on my writing, and finished one short story which I feel so happy after I finished writing it (it’s in Thai.) I’m working on its English version pretty soon and will send to you all for the feedback. Bottom line is I’m happy to let you know that I’ve somehow overcome my fear of writing, though there’re times when I got stuck with the stories, get distracted, or feel like it’s not good enough – if it was before, I was just going to give up. Now, I feel it challenged me and I find writing more enjoyable. Most importantly, I feel like my writing is getting better too.” –JL, Guest at ‘SELF’, 2014
- “I love the space you are creating and holding around the world for deep thought and unusual connection.” —KA, 2017
- “Astonished…” –B, 2018
- “Your touch is really delicate and modern. Quite lovely.” —PP, 2007
- “Thanks so much for the feedback, Dipika.” —M, 2018
- “Meeting so many kinds of people at different walks of life was inspiring, because people who show up, I call this ‘self-selection’, are the sorts of people who are looking to explore and get to know others interested in also exploring. Making oneself available to come to an event that seemed to hint at others also taking a chance on trying new things did something very important. It showed me that the barriers to me doing what I want to do creatively start right here, with myself. A skeptic inside fights the opportunities that arise. I joined a writers’ group, and then your workshop… It motivates me, makes me feel like I am part of something great,” —D, Guest at ‘SELF’, 2015
- “Thank you for the opportunity.’ –F, 2018
- “I was invited to participate in the last cohort (yes, I had to be *invited*, it wasn’t a given that I’d be privy to it,) and wow, did I enjoy the conversations. So much learning and fresh insights from strangers, old and new friends. If you think you can use some ‘seeing anew’—gaining new perspectives, noticing new sights, becoming aware your blind spots, this might be just what you need.” —AM, 2018
- “Warmly recommend it.”–SG,2014
- “[This] motivated me more to do what I wanna really do and kick some a**… Thank you, Dipika! —JH, 2016
‘How do I apply?’
Have you been invited personally by a member of DK to join one of the next online programmes? Then, welcome. Simply fill out this form: