- This event has passed.
Postmodern Nomads, a salon online
1 MarchUSD5 – USD7
Sourced from Culture360: In 1996 Michael Haerdter of Berlin’s Künstlerhaus Bethanien called artists ‘post-modern nomads’ or ‘wanderers between cultures’.
Migrating artists, he said, ‘belong with the many transcultural messengers of a world whose keywords are nomadism and globalism.’
- Read more about the online programme at this post.
- Sliding scale of USD $5-7/week.
- No application.
- Become a member to take part. Here’s how. Subscribe to S P A C E at this page to be a part of this.
- Orientation Day is March 1. More from there, for registering guests.
- First prompt will be shared in S P A C E, on the first Tuesday in March, and Tuesdays at 7AM USEST from that point on.
- You’ll also get links each week for a free download of that week’s issue of our digital zine, S P A C E.
I feel that in a world bombarded with images and noise, so many articulate, intelligent, and curious creative people are simply unable to discover each other.
I wanted to do something about that.
So, since 2014, I’ve been gathering people just like that by simply putting event ideas here, on Eventbrite. And ‘let’s just see what happens’ kind of jam sessions of extraordinary connexion somehow, from this intent, just… pop out and become real.
I love this.
New and different others crossing paths *by design*. I host. It’s fun.
For a short time.
In S P A C E.
‘OK, but what does it look like, DK?’
‘At the beginning? This:’