- This event has passed.
The Mirror Section B
5 March, 2018 @ 8:00 AM - 23 April, 2018 @ 5:00 PMUSD160 – USD200
Forget what ‘they’ say.
THE MIRROR is for helping you discover and listen to you. You don’t need anyone else to spell it out, but here it is: no one is going to regret it more if you don’t do the work than you. Did you read that article that went viral, a while ago? ‘Top 5 Regrets of the Dying’? >
DK’s online workshop for 2018 is THE MIRROR. The unique reflection workshop THE MIRROR will give you a chance to discover your way to fresh, revealing insights. On you: the inner motivations that are moving you towards your goals, your dreams, and your heart’s desires. We are accepting new guests on a rolling admissions basis through the end of March.
WHO SHOULD APPLY. If you are questioning the goals and methods that you have or are using, then THE MIRROR is ideal for you to re-evaluate and confirm your personal values are aligned with what you are doing and making at work.
- If you are in a period of limbo,
- if you are in transition,
- if you have just come out of something or are about to head into a new phase, THE MIRROR is a good programme.
- if you have been through some difficulty or a change,
- or something has pushed you to question your own goals, vision, mission and values, then THE MIRROR is an excellent tool.
SCHEDULE. Posts will be sent weekly. Each week’s is designed to be complete-able within 20 minutes. These are sequenced to help you discover with clarity the pop that makes you very much you, and only you. You will be invited to share also in selected pages of our concurrent conversations going on in very small circles in Design Kompany’s protected-page forums.
A few testimonials from guests of DK’s online programmes…
- ‘Thank you for the opportunity.’ —Anonymous
- ‘It’s a unique project and it’s pretty special. If you’ve been looking for some structure or accountability in your writing—and supportive community in very small groups, this could be for you… a compassionate leader… offers some accessible assignments that are helping to shift my writing lens. I love it.’ —MH
- ‘Warmly recommend it.’ –SG
- ‘[This] motivated me more to do what I wanna really do and kick some a**… Thank you, DK!’ —JH
JOIN THE MIRROR. You’ll need to apply, then to register: Apply. Choose an 8-week or 12-week option. Late registration fee is USD $160-200. Selected applicants will be invited to register.